CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Transcripts

I went to the new Paul Mitchell Salon yesterday and loved it so much that today I decided I want to work there. HA! So I decided to investigate The Reno Academy Paul Mitchell School, but alas, I could not find it on Holcomb Ave. So off to the Marinello School of Beauty I went. I decided to wait for the Admissions Advisor so that I might obtain information about the school. Towards the end of our time together, she told me that in order to officially apply, I would be required to submit a high school transcript. I laughed as I said, "I don't think I can produce that for you. High schools didn't give transcripts when I graduated. Would any one of my 4 college degrees suffice?" She didn't know how to respond, so she excused herself for a moment. Upon returning, she said, "We will need the high school transcript."


0 comments: